Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dream of the day: Move to Bolivia

Photo Credit: Wikipedia
It has been awhile since I posted a dream of mine. This one was pretty interesting to me.

I woke up this morning and I was confused. I had a dream that I moved to Bolivia! I never even thought of that country and for it to pop up in my dream, it made me wonder why.

Dream Description

I was at a busy airport with my aunt, my grandma, my sister "S", and her friend "P". S and P were getting ready to leave for Bolivia and I wanted to go, but I was concerned with the things I was leaving behind. My aunt told me to go and my grandma said to go, but I kept telling everyone  that I didn't even pack a suitcase and  it was irresponsible for me to spend my last dollars to go to a country where I didn't speak the language. My aunt told me that I needed to take risks and when would I get another chance to fly to Bolivia for under 300 dollars. It clicked for me, so I just boarded the plane, without any suitcase or change of clothes and moved to Bolivia  While living in Bolivia, I befriended several people and started to improve my Spanish  I was even speaking Spanish in the dream. Eventually my stay in Bolivia had to end. S and P wanted to leave, but I wanted to stay. I think I stayed a little longer and they left me behind. My dream switched into a book sequence. I was given a new book publishing technology, called author (something). I wished I could remember what it was, but it was really cool in the dream. I basically uploaded works, and the technology separated them into catalogs and as books got uploaded by this technology,  books were automatically added to people's tablets. There was more to the dream, but I just can't grasp it now.

Dream Meaning

So what does this dream mean? I'm not too sure. This isn't the first time I have dreamed of moving to another country. I had a dream two years ago about moving to Korea. It also isn't the first time I have had a dream in another language. The part that stood out to me was my grandma and aunt telling me to take a risk and stop playing it safe. That stood out to me, because there have been times I wanted to just jump on a plane and move somewhere, but then I thought of all the responsibilities I have. I tell myself, when I'm done with this, I will travel. Maybe this dream is telling me to just go. Follow my heart and just leave New York. The part about the publishing, probably came to me because I am working on my book and I just want to finish it, so I can start the publishing process. This new technology seemed cool, but I don't even know where that came from.


Dream Discussion

Ever dream of moving to another country?  Did you actually move to the country you dreamed of?


***Lisa-Marie

On any given day, you can find L.Marie on her website, www.closedlids.com, on Facebook, www.facebook.com/ClosedLids, or on Twitter, www.twitter.com/closedlids . Join the conversation and interact 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...