Monday, May 21, 2012

Stop Talking and Start Doing


Stop talking and start doing. My friend who is also my personal trainer told me last week to “stop talking and start doing!” From about August to March, we were meeting one to two times a week and I was seeing progress! Then March came and our schedules did not match up. My basketball league season ended and I just stopped exercising (besides leisurely walking). When he called me, it was because another gym date was cancelled and he for about thirty minutes gave me a pep talk or was it a scolding?

If we were in person, he would have seen my jaw drop at him saying “stop talking and start doing!” I was shocked that he said it, and so forcefully. I was shocked because it was true. I was shocked that he was honest with me. I can at times do a lot of talking and not as much doing or my doing takes a long time. What he said not only applied to my agenda of getting in shape, but it also reminded me that I have many unfinished projects that need to be completed.

I made an exercise agenda that I was going to start today, but it rained heavily all day. Instead of walking, I cleaned my room and reorganized all my papers, this is something that has been in progress for about three weeks and it is almost completed.

This past weekend, I started make fresh smoothies again. I made a dandelion leaf, strawberry, and banana smoothie. I also made a strawberry and blueberry smoothie. Tomorrow, I will make an unusual juice of cauliflower and apples (I hope it is tasty). I have been eating on the clock at: 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, and 9pm. I am still eating my Meal Movement and I am enjoying it tremendously. I love how the Meal Movement is quick, easy, and surprisingly tasty. I even got other family members who are not dieting to eat it and they eat it every day.

Tomorrow, weather permitting; I will exercise. I am going to do interval training and alternate between walking, jogging, and sprinting. At the end of the park trail, I am going to run up and down the bridge stairs for about 5 minutes. I am estimating that the entire trail that I mapped out, should take me about one hour.
If it does rain again, I will run up and down my house stairs for thirty minutes and then do crunches for fifteen minutes.

The boyfriend says that I need to stop dropping weight, but I think he is just trying to make me feel better. I have not really noticed a change. The only thing I have noticed is that I am seeing more of my curviness return and I also noticed that my face is getting a little bit smaller. My goal is to drop ten pounds by June 22nd. Wish me luck!

If you would like to give Meal Movement a try, let me know. I will give you a code and you can receive 25$ off your first order and 60$ off your second order (and each on after) when you refer a friend!

I will keep you updated on my journey. 

~ L.

On any given day, you can find L.Marie on her website, www.closedlids.com, on Facebook, www.facebook.com/ClosedLids, and on Twitter, www.twitter.com/closedlids . Join the conversation and interact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...