Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Weight Release Journey Update


I have blogged many times about my journey towards a healthier life. My weight has fluctuated over the years and it has been stressful for me. I have been struggling to return to my former size to no avail. My biggest issue has been erratic diet and exercise. I go months where I eat healthy and exercise daily, but then in a moment’s time, I switch to doing nothing. I recently grabbed this weight issue by the throat and said “no more”, I am done, and I am ready to get into shape. For real this time. I learned from my aunt about Meal Movement and have fallen in love. I just placed my second order and I cannot wait to see the results. What is meal movement?

“The Meal Movement uses ONLY Natural foods like Meats, Vegetables, Eggs, Nuts and NO processed fillers, sugars, starches, noodles, rice, potatoes, gravies, etc. Our convenient ‘heat & eat’ individually packages meats and vegetables allow you to eat natural food while maintaining your busy lifestyle. Because our food tastes great, you will stick with it. Because our variety is large, you will not get bored with it. Because our portions are filling, you will not get hungry and cheat. Because it’s affordable, you will feel good about it. Because it works, you will love it!”

I am enjoying Meal Movement, it saves me time and it has really shown me that my portion sizes were out of control. I also have been eating more on a schedule; I eat breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack. Usually these are spaced about every 3-4 hours.

In addition to Meal Movement, I recently started ordering organic fruits and vegetables via Long Island Organic Delivery. I chose the small box, which comes with fruits and vegetables of my choice. The fruits and vegetables came in a Tupperware bin with an ice pack, to keep the fruit and vegetables fresh. I decided to get produce delivered to my home because I do not have a car and riding my bike with bags is irritating, I also have been on the wait list for CSA’s for months. The produce is fresh and it is free delivery, so I figured why not give it a shot. For now, I will continue the deliveries, it might change when I get a car, but by then I will probably be spoiled off of eating organic produce.

Now that I have my diet in order, I need to get to exercising. I have been walking a lot, but I need to do more. I need to return to regular daily meditations. I need to actually get up and go for a jog. I need to get on my bike again and ride 10 miles. I was training with a friend, but our schedules have not matched for about two months. I was playing basketball, but my team did not play this season. It is because I have done a lot of walking that my weight has maintained, but I need it to drop. This weight thing has been an obsession of mine since I was 14 and I am ready to let it go. I feed too much energy into it and I am tired of talking about it. I want to just drop the 50lbs and keep it moving. It is do or die time and I am planning by this time next year to have reached my goal and maybe even pass (maintain) it.

If you would like to give Meal Movement a try, let me know. I will give you a code and you can receive 25$ off your first order and 60$ off your second order (and each on after) when you refer a friend!

I will keep you updated on my journey. 

~ L.


On any given day, you can find L.Marie on her website, www.closedlids.com, on Facebook, www.facebook.com/ClosedLids, and on Twitter, www.twitter.com/closedlids . Join the conversation and interact. 


2 comments:

Cynthia Fox-Giddens said...

Hi Lisa Marie, thanks so much for following my blog. Nice to discover your new blog and journey in wellness, healthy eating and more. Stay in touch!

Lisa Marie said...

Thank you Cynthia for stopping by! I will keep in touch :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...