Thursday, April 19, 2012

Now I Can Sleep Well: Review of Nulivlifestyle's SleepWell


If you have been following this blog for some time, you know that I love to sleep, take naps, and dream. Anything dealing with those three things interests me. When I had the opportunity to try NuLivLifestyle’s SleepWell, I was skeptical at first; an all natural supplement that would help with deep sleep? 
The act of sleeping is a state in which temporarily activity ceases to occur in the human body. Our natural circadian rhythm runs on a 25 hour cycle. It is during this cycle that drowsiness sets in approximately every 12 hours. The reasons behind why we sleep are divided into two common theories. The restorative theory is based on the principle that we sleep to restore and revive our mind and body. This theory suggests that the body rests, while tissue and nerves are renewed. During this time, the brain shifts through information that has been collected. The adaptive theory is based on a survival principle. Through evolution it has become natural that animals find food during the day/night, because of optimal sight ability. During the night/day the animals rest or hide because of limited sight ability. Whatever the reason why we sleep, it is common belief that sleep deprivation can cause multiple issues in the waking world. Sleep is a human function that is frequently being researched, however it is common consensus that it is essential to our well-being.

Now knowing the background of sleep, could a natural supplement aid with deep sleep?  SleepWell is a natural supplement containing the following plants: hops, lemon balm, passion flower, valerian, angelica, zizyphus, and polygala. SleepWell also contains the following compounds: melatonin, 5-HTP, and L-Theanine.
 
So, could these ingredients help with sleep?
 
After reading the NuLivLifestyle website, I decided, I had to try it and see for myself. It was almost immediately that I began to see the results. I took the supplements for thirty days and it was one of the best sleeps I had in a long time. I woke up restful and felt like the quality of my sleep improved. I was nervous that after completing my thirty days of SleepWell, I would not be able to continue having deep, uninterrupted sleep, but that was not the case. Even now a month or so later, I still am able to maintain a restful sleep. 

To find out more about NuLivLifestyle and SleepWell  you can find them on the web or on Twitter

What are your favorite sleep aids?

LM

On any given day, you can find L.Marie on her website, www.closedlids.com, on Facebook, www.facebook.com/ClosedLids, and on Twitter, www.twitter.com/closedlids . Join the conversation and interact.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...