Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What's Another Name for Hoarder?

I have been called a hoarder by some, but what they don't know is that I am not a hoarder, I am a re-user! Whenever I see something, I am make mental note of how it can be converted into something useful. I have made magnets from beer/soda caps, grocery bags from old t-shirts, coin savers from old bottles, and more. Not all of my creations are wildly creative, but at least I am not discarding something that can be used again.

Recently, I came across a blogger who enjoys showcasing her creativity through reusing items. Camara from Creative A Day, remixes, reuses, and recreates items. When I became the 25th Like on her Facebook page, I had no idea I would win a prize! Imagine my surprise! I received her gift in the mail yesterday and put it to use right away! I received a magnet couple made from clothespins, acorns, and fabric. Love it! Thank you!!
Magnets on My Calendar

If you would like to connect with Camara you can find her on:
Facebook
Blog
Twitter

Are you a hoarder or a re-user?

L.

On any given day, you can find L.Marie on her website, www.closedlids.com, her personal blog, www.lmariedreams.blogspot.com, or on Facebook, www.facebook.com/ClosedLids and Twitter, www.twitter.com/closedlids . Join the conversation and interact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...