Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Avocado Smoothie

I never thought I would drink an avocado smoothie and enjoy it.  A couple of months ago, a family friend gave me the recipe and ever since, when I get the chance I make this smoothie. It is very simple and requires few ingredients.
Photo Credit: L.Marie

Ingredients:
1-2 Haas Avocados
2 cups Almond Milk (or milk of choice)
2 tbsp honey or agave nectar(or sweetener of choice)

Directions:
Blend until smooth and serve.


This is a delicious and healthy snack.

Enjoy!



Photo Credit: L.Marie





















~ L.

On any given day, you can find L.Marie on her website, www.closedlids.com, her personal blog, www.lmariedreams.blogspot.com, or on Facebook, www.facebook.com/ClosedLids and twitter, www.twitter.com/closedlids. Join the conversation and interact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...