Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Trees Please!

When it comes to photography, I love snapping shots of people and nature. I especially love capturing trees.  I don't know what it is about trees, but I feel like they talk to me when I go jogging or biking. Every idea and inspiration I receive, starts off as a small seed planted by the soft breeze of a tree. Not only do trees speak to me, they even listen, I found a tree that had an 'ear' and it spoke volumes. See! Even talking about trees, makes me get all philosophical ; )! 

Enjoy the photos!

Photo Credit: L.Marie


Photo Credit: L.Marie

Photo Credit: L.Marie

Photo Credit: L.Marie

Photo Credit: L.Marie

Photo Credit: L.Marie

Photo Credit: L.Marie

Photo Credit: L.Marie

Photo Credit: L.Marie

Photo Credit: L.Marie

Photo Credit: L.Marie

Photo Credit: L.Marie

Photo Credit: L.Marie

Photo Credit: L.Marie

Photo Credit: L.Marie
Clearly, I must have been a tree or gardener in a past life! 

What do you like to take photographs of? How do you get inspired?

~ L.

On any given day, you can find L.Marie on her website, www.closedlids.com, her personal blog, www.lmariedreams.blogspot.com, or on Facebook, www.facebook.com/ClosedLids and twitter, www.twitter.com/closedlids. Join the conversation and interact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...