Earth Day is falls on Friday April 22nd this year and you can help sustain our planet in nine easy ways:
1. Buy locally produced goods to reduce fuel used for transport
2. Buy organically grown produce to reduce toxic chemical use
3. Plant a tree
4. Use your car less and walk or ride a bike more to reduce your carbon footprint
5. Buy more products made from recycled material
6. Use compact fluorescent light bulbs
7. Reuse items and reduce trash
8. Recycle trash
9. Use reusable shopping bags
This list was found in the April Wild by Nature Market newsletter.
Can you add on to this list? What easy ways have you helped sustain our planet?