Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Donate for my 26th Birthday!!

Approximately a billion people (one in eight) on this planet do not have access to clean drinking water.  This is an alarming statistic and one that I hope changes in the future. Change can occur when a group of people mobilize for a common goal. 

My birthday is on April 30, 2011 and I will be turning 26! Before you rush to send my birthday gift in the mail, I would like you to consider donating to Charity:Water.  My campaign goal is $500 dollars by my birthday (of course more is great) and this will go towards water projects in communities around the world. 

Charity: water is a non-profit organization that brings clean drinking water to people in developing nations. 100% of public donations are used to directly fund sustainable water solutions in areas of greatest need. According to Charity: Water, on average, $20 can give one person access to clean drinking water.

Imagine that just 20 dollars! Please lend a hand and donate what ever amount you can; if 25 people donate 20 dollars that will give 25 people access to clean drinking water and fulfill my campaign goal!!

http://mycharitywater.org/lmarie

Thank you!

L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...