Friday, February 25, 2011

Dream of the Day: Untitled

The Closed Lids Dream of the Day is an interesting one. You don't want to miss out on interpreting this dream! 


DREAM OF THE DAY: I remember having a dream about my grandfather a few months ago that really bothered me. He suffered a massive stroke in 1999 and he lives 600 miles away and I dont get to see him often at all. He raised me as though he was actually my father. I dreamed that he was laying in bed, all I could see was his head, then I pulled the sheets back from his body and he had the body of a 5 month old baby!! This really shook me up badly. It was so disheartening. Any ides what that could signify?


GROUP DISCUSSION- What would you tell this dreamer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...