Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Closed Lids Bookshelf: Dreams

The Closed Lids library has been steadily growing over the past few years. After relocating several times, and donating a few books a long the way, I am committed to growing a resource center to be reckoned with!

Each month I will showcase books on my shelf in order to give you an idea of what I am reading and where I am gaining my knowledge. The following list contains my 18 books that deal with dreams: 

1. All About Dreams, Gayle M. Delaney
2. The Woman's Book to Sleep, Amy Wolfson
3. Dream Telepathy, Ullman, Krippner, & Vaughan
4. Dream Dictionary, Tony Crisp
5. Dreams, Marilyn C. Barrick
6. The Interpretation of Dreams, Sigmund Freud
7. Living Your Dreams, Gayle M. Delaney
8. The Art of Dreaming, Carlos Castaneda
9. The Oxford Book of Dreams, Stephen Brook
10. The Bedside Guide to Dreams, Stase Michaels
11. Man and His Symbols, Carl Jung
12. The Crystal Bible, Judy Hall
13. What Your Dreams Mean, Polly Strong
14. Discovering Past Lives, Gloria Chadwick
15. Mysteries, Colin Wilson
16. Chakras for Beginners, David Pond
17. Modern Numerology, Morris C. Goodman
18. The Handbook of Dream Analysis, Emil A. Gutheil

Enjoy! Next month I will list my spirituality books.


February- Dream books
March- Spirituality books
April
- New Age books
May
- Business books
June- Wellness books
July- History


Dream Sweet! ~ L.

On any given day, you can find L.Marie on her website, www.closedlids.com, her personal blog, www.lmariedreams.blogspot.com, or on twitter, www.twitter.com/closedlids. Join the conversation and interact.

2 comments:

Pammy pam said...

O boy...freud AND jung?

Changing Woman said...

lol! I know mentor and the protege and ex buddies. lol But I like them both.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...