Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm Moving to Korea!

I'm moving to Korea! A move of some sort might be in my near future. My dream from last night had me wake up at 4:50am a little puzzled.

My dream:

I was going somewhere with a family friend who is like an aunt to me ('U'). U and I were walking to go somewhere and we walked up a path that had a line filled with people. I laughed at U as we cut the line and walked past all the people. When we reached the beginning of the line we realized, it was a line to go to Korea. I told U we needed to turn around because we weren't supposed to be on a flight. U told me that we should get on the flight and when we arrived in Korea, we would just take the return flight.

 As we boarded the plane, I turned to U and told her that I only had my drivers license and I don't walk around with my passport. She told me to relax and that I will be able to get by customs. When we landed in Korea, the first thing we did was go to the ticket agent. Some how U's daughter C was also there. The ticket agent told us that the next flight wouldn't arrive in the United States until 4 am the next day. For some reason I started to get agitated, because I had somewhere to be and I did not want to be on a flight that was almost 24 hours. U and C purchased their tickets and I realized I only had my credit card and I wasn't sure if my spending limit could purchase an $835 dollar ticket. When the lady handed my receipt and I noticed that my ticket was $835 and U and C's ticket was 400. I was very angry and threw the receipt back at her and said "why is my ticket double the cost of theirs"(as I was throwing it in the dream, I was shocked at my behavior because that is not my personality). The ticket agent, then explained to me that I was sitting in first class and that someone canceled and I happened to get the more expensive seat. After I apologized, C stated that she was sorry that my ticket was expensive, especially since I didn't plan to travel to Korea in the first place. C then said she would pay me back some of the money. As she said that U gave her a look.

We then walked around the airport. I was upset that I couldn't leave to sightsee, because I didn't have my passport. In the airport was a marketplace and I wanted to purchase certain fruits, but one fruit cost 9 dollars, so I ended up buying 4 bananas for 1 dollar and 4 cups of applesauce for 39 cents. I briefly had a discussion with some men about the prices and then asked U how much she purchased her applesauce.

That is how that dream ended. I had another dream- but it wasn't that exciting- it was just me playing basketball.

Since the start of the detox, I have had very vivid dreams. I will be analyzing them to see what the future holds or what my present is trying to tell me.

On any given day, you can find L.Marie on her website, www.closedlids.com, her personal blog, www.lmariedreams.blogspot.com, or on twitter, www.twitter.com/closedlids. Join the conversation and interact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...