Friday, September 3, 2010

Dreams of Last Night

Two nights ago, I had a dream about the show Top Chef, a scale,and my camera charger. In my dream, I was watching the contestants of Top Chef battle out for the title. As they contestants were cooking someone was telling me that it was the wrong food for me to eat and that I needed to eat healthier. Then in the dream, I went on a scale and saw that I had lost two pounds. Later in the dream I was searching for my camera charger and found it on top of a shelf. 

This dream happened day 2 of the detox. That day, I was looking for my camera charger, I purchased a scale, and watched Top Chef. My dream, was just taking all that I did that day and processing it. The dream confirmed that I needed to change my eating habits in order to obtain my desired results. I also have been searching for my camera charger so I can charge my battery and upload picture. I will search on top of shelves to see if my dream was correct in where my charger has gone. Today, I weighed myself and I am 2 pounds lighter than two days ago. I guess my dream knew something was going to happen. 

I have found that since starting this detox, I have noticed how much technology interferes with my mind. On day 2, my iPod was giving me trouble and I spent 30 minutes trying to fix it. I then realized that instead of using my iPod to exercise, I should just, go on my walk and use nature's sounds as my iPod. For the past two days, I have exercised without my iPod. Creatively, I am on top of the world, and I attribute that to being able to walk in nature with out distractions. Yesterday, my internet stopped working and I was unable to update the blog. I spent the day without my laptop, iPod, and TV;it really was freeing and my mind benefited. 

Read more details about my detox on my personal blog. 


On any given day, you can find L.Marie on her website, www.closedlids.com, her personal blog, www.lmariedreams.blogspot.com, or on twitter, www.twitter.com/closedlids. Join the conversation and interact.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

You are movitating me to take better care of myself! I need a kick in the beeeeeeeehind in that area sometimes. Also, congratulations on your 100th post! That's a lot of writing, but I know it's been worth it. On another note, so glad you got some laughter out of seeing my little dude in a wig! Haaaaaaaahahaha!! That poor dude.

Changing Woman said...

Thanks Kelley!

It is never to late, to start changing our eating and fitness habits. You can always improve, just take it one day at a time.

lol, I don't know what it was- the wig, the white bar to block his face, or his expression. Hahha.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...