Wow! Thank you Mother Knows Less for awarding me with the Versatile Blogger Award. This was really a surprise. I am glad that I have people reading my blog and enjoying my posts.I am not a mom, but I still like to read the stories. I started following the Mother Knows Less blog because of her wonderful way of describing her motherhood journey.
So I have to keep the award moving. The way the award works is you must:
a) Thank the person who gave you this award
b) Tell 7 things about yourself
c) nominate newly discovered blogs to share this award!
Here we go!
Seven Things About Myself (this is hard)
1. I have four sisters
2. I love watching cartoons and animated movies.
3. I drink about 1/2 to 1 gallon of water a day. Sometimes more. What can I say... I am thirsty!
4. I used to play on a trivia team in college sponsored by Honda. My team made it to the Sweet 16 and the top 16 teams were featured in a two page spread in USA Today (April 2006). <-- my 15 minutes of fame
5. I am a skilled bargain hunter: I can go into a grocery store with $100 dollars and shop like I had $200.
6. My dreams usually are predictive
7. I have traveled to most of the countries in the Caribbean
Blogs Receiving this award.
1 Little Bit Quirky - blog geared towards parents with high functioning autistic children.
2 Crunchy Betty - blogs about using natural elements like essential oils, foods, herbs, etc as beauty products.
3. An Unconventional Librarian - blogs about multicultural books for children
4. Lojo Manifesto - blogs about her life in a funny way.
5. Sweet Jeanette - blogs about homemade goods and more
6. Its How She Rolls - her writing is inspirational, I love the style
7. The Crayon Wrangler - blogs about family, children, and friendship
8. 1000 Reasons I'm a Crap Mom - blogs about funny misadventures in parenthood.
9. Truthfully Speaking - great advice for writers and parents alike.
10. Holyoke Home - blogs about renovating her new home. Love the pictures.
11. ANTM T-Shirt Design - design t-shirts. Proceeds go to SC Autism Society
12. Geek Girl Wife - blogs about technology and more