Tuesday, August 31, 2010

30 Days to Clarity

Last night I made the decision that I was going to spend the next 30 days detoxing to clarity. I have been wanting to detox for awhile, but have been procrastinating. The other day, my angel guidance board mentioned that the next step in my spiritual path is detoxing and that the next step in my psychic development is meditation. I am determined to use these 30 days to open my mind. In the past my detoxes have lead me to have clear dreams and loads of energy. I am hoping that this one does the same. 


Photo Credit: L.Marie
Even though I started the detox today, I had a dream last night. 

In my dream, a voice was saying to me "awake". Then I turned and saw the profile of a man that was literally clear. He was not so clear that I could see his organs, but clear in that he was good and translucent in appearance. You could see he was radiating white light and looked like he was pure. Then the voice was pretty much was talking about how that man was awake. Then it also went on to say something about auras being cleared. That was the end of my dream. 


It was a very short segment, when I woke up and looked at my clock- it was 6am. I was almost like my mind was giving me the okay to do this detox and just go with the flow, because at the end I will be awake.


On my personal blog, Changing Woman, I will be discussing the details of my detox. There I will discuss what I have been eating and such. Here on the Closed Lids blog I will discuss the spiritual aspects of me detoxing. 




Feel free to visit Changing Woman to read about Day 1 :) 


On any given day, you can find L.Marie on her website, www.closedlids.com, her personal blog, www.lmariedreams.blogspot.com, or on twitter, www.twitter.com/closedlids. Join the conversation and interact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...