16 Methods That Can Aid Your Sleep Habits
1. Use your place of rest only for sleep: try to avoid watching television, using the internet, reading,
studying, etc, while in your bedroom. Your place of rest should only be for sleeping.
2. Keep it simple: Keep your bedroom quiet, dark, and cool (our body’s temperature decreases when
3. Avoid stimulants: avoid eating or drinking things that contain stimulants
4. Do not stay up late: avoid going to bed late and go to sleep early. Going to bed early ensures the
proper allotted time for rest.
5. Wake up at the same time daily: try waking up at the same time every day, including weekends,
vacations, and holidays.
6-16. To see the rest: Check out my eBook on Sleep Deprivation called Sleep: A Distant Memory, a Guide to Sleep Deprivation. $5.00 for one eBook. Learn about sleep deprivation. Understand the causes, effects, and how to overcome sleep deprivation.
Go to the Closed Lids Online Store: