Friday, April 16, 2010

1 month, 3 weeks, and 5 Crystals

Photo Credit: L.Marie
At the end of February, I wrote a post on  5 Crystals I received as gifts from a friend. One month and three weeks later, I continue to keep the crystal under my pillow. The past 2 months, I have had clear and detailed dreams. Some of the dreams have been predictive and others about friends. Overall, I would say that my dreams recall has improved and the meaning behind my dreams have become more apparent. I keep all the crystal in one sachet, so I am not sure which one is the driving force. For this month, I may just use one crystal a week and then record my results.


L.

On any given day, you can find L.Marie on her website, www.closedlids.com, her personal blog, www.lmariedreams.blogspot.com, or on twitter, www.twitter.com/closedlids. Join the conversation and interact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...