Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ask L.Marie: Why Do I Sometimes Recall My Dreams?

Dear L.Marie: Why is it that sometimes I vividly remember my dreams and other times as soon as I wake up I have no recollection, but I know I had a dream? -Nathalie ~ New York


Hi Nathalie, thank you for your question. Dream recall takes practice.

A reason for not recalling a dream could be that message was not meant to be revealed. All dreams are important for you, the dreamer to understand. However, some dreams carry more significance than others; that could be why you had no recollection. When it is time for to recall that dream it will come back to you. A simple event can trigger memory.

Another reason, could be you are not writing down your dreams. The more you record your dreams, the easier it becomes for you to recall.

Please read the following article I wrote about Dream Journals

L.Marie



On any given day, you can find L.Marie on her website, www.closedlids.com, her personal blog, www.lmariedreams.blogspot.com, or on twitter, www.twitter.com/closedlids. Join the conversation and interact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...