Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sleep on Your Back and Dream More?

What do the following have in common: sleeping on the backside, activated charcoal, and chakra meditation? They all assisted me in my dream recall and clarity. For the past month I have been sleeping on my back, drinking activated charcoal in water before bed, and doing chakra meditations. My surprising results have been precognitive dreams, daily recall of dreams, and outer body experiences (OBE).


I originally slept on my back to facilitate my ability to OBE. I had no idea that my dream recall would improve. Well, how do you know you were sleeping on your back the entire time? Good question, majority of the mornings, I awoke on my back. While sleeping on my back I have experienced OBE, in which I made it as far as around my home. I also had a few precognitive dreams involving my friends, which turned out to be accurate.


What is activated charcoal? Activated charcoal is a natural way to cleanse the body from harmful toxins. I purchased my activated charcoal from www.dherbs.com ( a great source for natural herbs/products/information). I would drink activated charcoal mixed with water prior to going to bed. I feel that the removal of certain toxins cleared my body and mind, which in return allowed my consciousness to be clear enough to dream vividly.


About mid month I added in chakra meditation prior to bed. What were my methods? For approximately 12 minutes I either did a guided chakra meditation that I found on iTunesU (great resource for free info) or I did my own version. Doing a chakra meditation allowed me to become relaxed before bed. My mind was clear and my energy was balanced, allowing me to be open to the dreamworld.


These are just three methods that I practiced this past month. It could have been one or more of these methods that assisted my recall. Try them out and let me know your results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...